had a shoot with myself.
deun x she.
for more photos, view here: http://www.deunivory.me/work
We actually have pictures that great of Mars, a planet about 225 million kilometers (140 million miles) away from us.
Image copyright: NASA
I AM LITRELLY CRYING FOR THOSE KIDS PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON KIDS PLEASE
Types of Matter
what zodiac are you? ;)
- Aries: self-centred competitive cunts but still sweet
- Taurus: nice as heck but dont show much emotions and eat a way too much
- Gemini: smooth lunatic manipulative assholes but geniuses
- Cancer: dependant, emotionally unstable lullabies and probably the nicest persons you know
- Leo: most generous and selfish at the same time attention whores
- Virgo: steady fuckers that probably have an OCD
- Libra: double-faced childish bitches but they know how to look good tho
- Scorpio: paranoid psychos that think about dry humping all day long
- Sagittarius: funny but rude, one night stands big winner
- Capricorn: cold-hearted motherfuckers without any social skills
- Aquarius: weird hipsters that always try to sound deep and different but VERY open-minded
- Pisces: sensible compulsive liars, daydreamers and super gentle but hypocrites
Reid Wiseman is a national treasure.
I love everything about this.
It’s really neat when you realize that, not only has human technology advanced enough to send humans into space to see these kinds of views, but we’ve also made it possible so that astronauts can express their feelings and thoughts in pretty much real time with the rest of us down here.
People want to talk shit about the internet a lot and I agree on some points, but this right here is everything good about it: the ability to accurately share experiences with people who may never be in your position.
Also Reid Wiseman is a total nerd for space and it’s adorable.